View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 02:09 PM   #7
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

The more I think about it the more I think that it's something other than the roaches. unless he ate a full roach when he was unsupervised in his room. Cause as soon as matt saw him come from under our bed with something in his mouth he made him drop it. and he did, so I don't know. I know for a fact that he definitely didn't get into a section of the bait itself. But would eating a roach or licking up roach poop, be enough to hurt a 3.3lb dog? I don't know. the pest control people say no. it isn't enough to hurt, but the vet called poison control, (cause we had the empty tubing for the bait) and poison control said it could induce vomiting and diarrhoea so I have no clue if it's that or something else. I'm probably over thinking it, but I don't want to have that stuff in my house if it did make him sick. but at the same time, I don't want the roaches to breed and get worse, I want them all to die. bah. sooo confused. but yeah, he seems to be feeling a lot better, I offered him his bland diet again, and he got up and chowed down. so that makes me feel better, he is clearly hungry.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!