View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Stressed, just got home from the vet, in need of comfort...

So it's been a long day. Harley is fine now, but I'm stressed to the max. He wasn't eating much yesterday, and this morning he didn't touch his food, well around 12 Matt walked by his room to notice bloody stool. Which at first I thought Matt was over reacting.. cause 1 bloody stool could be ok, they just need to be monitored, and watched. Well 3 stools later and a pile of throw up, and away to the vet we went, he got sick while in the waiting room.

They gave him a shot to settle his stomach, and he's ok. The vet told me rice and boiled hamburger for his diet for the next little while, and I have an oral injection to give him to settle his stomach.

So we don't know what caused this. we think he may have eaten a dead cockroach that had bait in it (which is making me really nervous). but we went to the park, and there are a zillion other things that could have made him sick.

So I just need someone to tell me to calm down, and tell me how to make my baby better. how long do I keep him on this diet, I'm pretty sure the vet said a week. I know he's gonna be fine, I'm just not sure I'm gonna be fine. lol. I can't wait for the long weekend... last month has been soo stressful
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!