View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 12:24 PM   #3
ArmaniMan
I ♥ Armani & Chloe
Donating Member

SturdiBag Large Divided

Link: Divided Carrier by Sturdi Products for Pets

I purchased it from GW Little, the list price is $109.99 but you can usually find discount codes and get it for a little less.

Rating 1 -10 stars 1 being the worst and 10 being the best: 10

Comments on how you like it or dislike it:

I LOVE this carrier. It is divided into two separate sections so each dog has their own area but I still only have to carry one bag. It can be completely enclosed or you can roll down different areas and provide a TON of ventilation. The bag is super light and flexible and has a very nice shoulder strap. It also has seatbelt loops to buckle it in securely and safely. This size is not airline approved but their smaller single bags are. If I was going to travel by air frequently with one dog I would invest in an airline approved size because this would be the perfect carrier. There is a nice foam bed inside that is very soft and comes out to be washed. On the sturdibag site you can also order replacements.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Petflys "Uncle Monkey" Small

Welcome To Pet Fly's - Trendy, Edgy, Airline approved pet carriers for traveling in style, comfort and safety on board a plane, train, automobile or just hanging out with you.

$130.00

Rating 1 -10 stars 1 being the worst and 10 being the best: 3

Comments on how you like it or dislike it

I bought this bag on the recommendation of someone else on another board and I really dont like it at all. I have the Uncle Monkey one which is adorable, a lot of the prints are. However, in reality it is not a good bag for any use. It is very hard and not at all flexible. This would make it difficult to use on an airplane where you often have to shove the top down a little to make it fit, this allows no wiggle room. It is pretty heavy as compared to other bags. The quality is pretty low as well. Pieces have fallen off of this bag, snaps broke, etc. with very very little use. My sturdibag and even cheap bags I have found at target/ tjmaxx have held up much better under more abuse. It is roomy inside for the dog but you better have a very well behaved dog because the zipper isnt very good and it may take awhile to get the bag shut. Armani will lay down and wait, Chloe won't. I havent touched this bag in years now and it sits in storage while I opt to use my sturdibag and various other cheap bags.
ArmaniMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!