View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 08:11 AM   #13
107barney
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencar98 View Post
Not only is okay, you should use a hair dryer to get a yorkie dry after baths. By drying it helps to keep their coat clean, dirt and oil are attracted to a wet coat.

I totally agree! Plus, I notice if I let mine "air dry" they smell like dogs. I never realized it until we visited my mom one day and even though all three had had baths a few days prior, she said "Why do they smell like dogs?" -- sheesh she got spoiled and forgets her stinky german shepherd! LOL

I have a professional type hair dryer that cuts the drying time out and is quieter than a typical hair dryer. It also has a "medium" heat setting that is perfect for the babies.

My Barney loves the hair dryer and tries to jump up onto the bathroom counter when he sees it and loves to sit there and get pampered. Daisy likes the hair dryer until it comes to her face. Teddy prefers to be on the floor and walk into and out of the stream of the hair dryer at his own leisure and believe it or not he loves to stick his face head on at the warm stream of air.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!