View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 07:44 AM   #13
Brooklynn
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattiesmom View Post
Lisa, I truly enjoyed spending time and chatting with you. Wolfie was such a sweetheart, he is so handsome and well behaved - which is such a good reflection on YOU! And from what little time we have spent together, I believe that it's way too late for you to run with your $$ in your pocket. You are hooked, girl!

Thank you for your kind words about George. He is a sweetheart and I am having fun with him. It's a special relationship when a friend trusts you enough with their show dog to let you take him to the show!!!!

I couldn't agree with you more about the opportunity to get to watch the "pros" up close and personal. Any day I get to be in the presence of the #1 Yorkie in America (Jack) is a great day. He is such an incredible dog, and Vicki, well, you couldn't ask for a nicer person to learn from. Woo-Hoo I just learned that George's father is Jack's Grandfather -- so we expect a GREAT show career for George!
Glad everyone had a great time! I'm having dog show withdrawals LOL...
Actually Jack is #1 All Breed and Stratford's Diamond Jim aka Jimmy is the #1 Yorkie in Breed....it's been split this year. So both dogs will have a #1 ranking but in different areas.
In the previous what 6 years only one yorkie actually got to hold the title as #1 Yorkie All Breed and Breed each year...Last year it was Groveshire's Allure, the year before was Ricky, the 2 years before that was Chandler, and then 2 years before that was Wyatt.
This is going to be the first time I think in the last 6 years the title is split.
Vicki is wonderful!
GCH Lane's Mini Cooper went breed in TN this past weekend and got a group 2

Donna
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!