View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #14
Madraga
Yorkie Yakker

Thanks for all your recommendations. Sorry, Quicksilver... I do have a lot going on here. There are a lot of us in the house. And I have 2 floors. She pees in areas that have carpets and rugs so we have to always keep an eye on her. Pottying was difficult, you see. She's used to being left alone outside I think, if not being caged all day. So she pees and poops outdoors alone and is afraid of pottying in front of us. She's only starting to potty in our presence so I don't want to correct her on that just yet. There are a lot more things she's only starting to show so everyday is different. This incident set it back for me coz she already follows me around and trusts me then my mistake changed her demeanor towards me.

Anyways, I'll try all your suggestions and I'll let you know how it turns out.

And I totally agree that I have to have a trainer that'll come over. She's comfortable in our place and we need the training where she's more likely to show her true personality. Problem is I don't know which of them can come over. Dog trainers here are hard to find. Some just pretend to be trainers and are in for the money. So you can imagine how difficult it is for me.

Thanks again. Please any other suggestion you can think of, please let me know. I visit this site everyday.
Madraga is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!