View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 07:18 AM   #12
chattiesmom
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiccitymom View Post
Saw some beautiful dogs yesterday!! I actually got to really watch some of the topnot work... holy cow you folks work hard... I see why you recommend to practice...practice... practice. Will be going back later this morning to see some more & glean more technique.

Also got to hang out more with Chattiesmom Cindy. Cannot meet a nicer or more welcoming lady! Of course lil George was looking sharp as always. There was no practice match so Wolfie just absorbed all the sights and sounds.

The only problem I have with all of this.. or fear even is that I am liking it just a tad too much Should I run while I still have the chance and my money in my pocket? lol

Lisa, I truly enjoyed spending time and chatting with you. Wolfie was such a sweetheart, he is so handsome and well behaved - which is such a good reflection on YOU! And from what little time we have spent together, I believe that it's way too late for you to run with your $$ in your pocket. You are hooked, girl!

Thank you for your kind words about George. He is a sweetheart and I am having fun with him. It's a special relationship when a friend trusts you enough with their show dog to let you take him to the show!!!!

I couldn't agree with you more about the opportunity to get to watch the "pros" up close and personal. Any day I get to be in the presence of the #1 Yorkie in America (Jack) is a great day. He is such an incredible dog, and Vicki, well, you couldn't ask for a nicer person to learn from. Woo-Hoo I just learned that George's father is Jack's Grandfather -- so we expect a GREAT show career for George!
chattiesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!