Thread: little man
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
morgan111
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default little man

my momma lexi went in to labour things were going really good and after about 3 hrs of pretty good pushing we were getting no where so i called our vet and she came to the house and had a look we new we were expecting 2 and it looked like the frist one was fair size so we decide to take her in and do exray and see wht was going on well puppy was stuck so c section it was so they got the other little guy out and i mean little he was 1.8 ozs and fightin like mad so as i took care of him she worked on getting the other one out and boy was she big a whooping 4.5 ozs but not doing very good so they worked at getting her going and it took about 15 min and things seem pretty good got momma all taken care of and made sure babys were good got them home and lexi was not so sure about all of this what were these wiggley little things so we got them nursing and the frist night was over ,but our girl was struggleing and lexi was pushing her away i kept a very close watch she was so big compared to wee boy and she was all red not at all like the little guy .something was wrong so off to the vets we went our girl was failing fast she gave it her best but we couldnt save her.lexi new something was wrong right from the start .so we came home with little man and thats when i had to start feedin him as lexi was not doing well either we thought it was just from the c section but she had pancrease problems they showed me howto do fluids under the skin at home and meds because i did not want to leave her there we came home and watched over the 2 of them like hawks ..now 8 weeks later things with her are as good as ever and she is like her old self thank goodness and our lillte man is growing he is born on august 1 2010 today he weighs 1.4 ozs and is a little ball of trouble he now has a bunch of teeth and a very big attitude ,i have just taken away the bottle feeding and he is eating puppy mush mixed with milk and likes it just fine .i jsu wanted to share him and our story with everyone as i have not been on for a while as our house has been very busy .we are having a hard time with nameing him so far we have tossed around trooper and my favorite is Keeper as i wont part with him he hasnt left my side since he was born they go to work with me everyday i so lucky to be able to take them .im hoping the picture attach

Join today and remove this ad!