View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 04:25 PM   #1
Catrina
I love my lil wolf! ;)
Donating Member

Default Twitching or Ticklish?

I've been searching through the threads and haven't found a post with anyone with this similiar (potential) problem? Not sure if it even is, but any opinion helps!

So last month while I was tickling/rubbing Princess's belly as she was on her back, underneath her ribcage area, she did that thing with her foot that dogs do, like shes trying to scratch it and tried to run off.. I just thought that I found her tickle spot or something.. Now a month later if shes sitting or laying down and im just petting/rubbing/massaging her spine or lower spine area, she'll start doing the thing again with her legs like shes trying to scratch it? It's really hard to explain but she cant sit still if I do that, she'll start moving her body to the side then kinda either twitch or start shaking her feet like shes about to scratch it.

She doesn't have any symptoms, not in any pain, and doesn't run off or anything when I do it, but I just thought it was weird because its never happened before and hope its not a nerve problem or something.. I also don't want to bring her to the vet unless any of you think this could possibly be something serious. ANY help/advice will be great, thanks!!!
Catrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!