View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 12:44 PM   #1
nadinesky
Yorkie Yakker

Confused Need Help With Barking...

My yorkie is Schmoo and she is really really a wonderful dog! I live in an apartment building, and she recently has taken to barking. It started when I arrived home with our new son, that was a little bit ago. She barks only when someone is walking out in the hall, and recently one of my 4 neighbors have complained
I have a bark off on the door making high pitch squeaking sounds to no avail...it is not stopping her by any means. I am home 90% of the time and can stop her by yelling NO BARKING at her, but what can I do the other 10% of the time?
I cannot use a spray bottle on her, as my son thinks this is his toy and if I use it for a second, I have to endure crying from him as he wants to spray her down and "help" for the next 2 hours!
Any other suggestion is appreciated...someone told me about coins?? But not sure what they meant and how will that help when I am NOT here? That is the big question.
Please help, I am so frustrated that someone would complain as she barks for 10 seconds and stops and only during the day, otherwise you would never know she is here, suggestions please.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.JPG (96.6 KB, 27 views)
nadinesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!