View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 06:28 PM   #1
shata2269
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Rest In Peace Millie Jean, I hope to hold you again one day!

I lost my baby girl Millie Jean, on 9/27/2010. My brothers' pitbull Lola snapped at her and broker her neck at around 6 AM. I ran to the room where she was laying on the bed and saw her struggling to breathe. I went hysterical. by the time i put pants on and ran back she was gone. I fell to the ground with her in my arms and just held her for the longest time.
Since then, I have been crying nonstop and am balling at the moment. I just don't know what to do. I bought her in college outside of Austin and we were together all the time and ... just like that my baby is gone. I have cried more for this dog than my relatives.
Millie, I am sorry that wasn't able to do anything for you. I hope you didn't suffer. You brought so much joy into my life and pray that one day i get to hold you again. I hope you are playing in a green field as far as the eye can see, the wind blowing on your face. One day, I hope to come down that hill call your name and embrace you again. Together there, we start our existence in heaven. I love you so much Millie Jean, though I am truly heart broken and devistated I am glad that I had the privelage of calling you mine.
Goodbye my Minnie Mouse.
-Tasha

I am beside myself, I have no clue what I am going to do.
shata2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!