View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 09:31 PM   #1
PATTI AND JACK
Yorkie Talker

Rose We Have Our New Baby Girl Today

Thanks to you all who have sent us messages, we got our new baby girl today. Our home has been so lonesome without our precious Cassie, we knew we had to get another yorkie. She is so sweet and very tiny and now we have to come up with a name, that seems to be difficult at the moment so we are just calling her baby. The loss of our Cassie has been so difficult, but I know God has brought this little one to us as we sure did pray for HIS direction in our getting another, and the people we got her from are so nice. Now I am going to have to read up on being a new Mommie as it has been ten and half years. I still cry daily over our loss of Cassie but then we realize God brought her into our lives and so it was in our loosing her that we gave her back to him. That whole awful long night I held her and talked to her, I prayed for her to go be with God, and continually told her Jesus had his arms about her and wanted her to go with HIM. I continuously told her how much I loved her and how much her daddie loved her too, she hung on and then when I took her out at day break into the sun rise, and held her I asked my husband to please talk to her so he did and told her how much he loved her and was so thankful for her through all the years, then she took her last breath. I believe with all my heart that she hung on to the moment he would do that. Life is so difficult and it seems so unfair at times but thank the Lord for HIS great love for us. To each of you that read this and if you have lost a precious one my prayers are with you. God comfort you and heal our hearts, there will always be that portion missing from ours for Cassie, but we know she is up there in that beautiful place all our pets are and they are all well and having a grand time together now. Bless everyone this special time of the year as we celebrate Gods greatest gift to us alll.We give thanks to HIM for bringing our new baby into our lives.
In all Sincerity, Patti and Jack
PATTI AND JACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!