View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 04:21 PM   #1
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Icon2 Mini Mad Hatter hats now shipping for Halloween

A few of you may have seen my original mini Mad Hatter and full size Mad Hatter hats. These are the new budget friendly version I came up with for Halloween. They are still handmade, but with a fun twist--GLITTER!

They come in green or black glitter, and both have the burnt edge 10/6 card, two hatpins with crystal (not plastic) accents, a peacock feather, and a 100% raw silk scarf. Additionally, there are three rows of black sequins that line the brim and one row that line the tip of the hat; also a black veil in front. An adjustable elastic is attached to secure it to your head. Lightweight, comfortable and easy to wear.

The hat will come in a clear hat box with red ribbon handle for storage or display. YT special price of $24.99 + $4.95 priority shipping, or 1.95 regular shipping.

I know several of you YT'ers said you and/or your kids love Alice in Wonderland, so here's your chance to get something different and unique from all the others doing the Alice in Wonderland theme this year! Let me know if you have any questions!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg green full.jpg (106.8 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg green peacock.jpg (103.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg green pins.jpg (108.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg green head.jpg (94.6 KB, 18 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!