View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 10:09 AM   #4
YorkichonBella
My little Shadow
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAOMariposa View Post
Thanks for the reply. I have asked the Simply She people if I can order the harness online and they said that they only sell the clothes. But is it true that Walmart is no longer carrying the clothing line? No way!!! I love this brand of clothes. I went to Walmart about a month ago and they still had some of the summer stuff left. All of it was too big for my baby of course. I thought they just hadn't gotten in the winter line yet. ;( It would be nice to be able to order from the Simply She site, but they haven't updated their products in a long time. Their clothes from this summer were never posted on their site and they only have the winter clothes from last winter, not the new designs yet. ;( Is there another site or store that will carry this line?
Oh no, sorry. Yes, there has been a limited supply of their line @Walmart left. Also seeing this brand in Ross. Also in limited supply, so it's probably the leftover inventory. I will definitely be on the lookout for the harness. I know how it feels. Someone just helped me out with finding a particular one.
Have you checked ebay?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!