View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 06:23 AM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Default Something I can send?

Hello,

DH and I and my dh's friend and wife went up to our cabin for the weekend... We brought Pnut they brought their pitbull Buddy. Buddy is really sweet he annoys pnut though haha anytime they are around eachother Budday has to stick his nose up pnuts bum, pnut doesnt like this and he nips at him Buddy doesnt mind.. Anyways, the owners are feeding Buddy KIbbles and Bits!!! I know!! This dog looks bad!! He is very skinny, you can see his spine and he doesnt have that figure that bigger dogs should have, he looks like a nicole richie or something. And his poops are the worse!! omg they are green and wet!! I tried to tell him about the food and he kinda said "hes a dog" he is alive right?

Is their anything I can send them? Like a link about how horrible that food is... I want to try to get him to switch to something.. Blue buffalo or something! I know they dont have tons of money to spend on high quality food, but anything is better than what they are feeding him.

Should I stay out of it? I was going to send the information to his wife to see if i can get her to make an effort, im sure if i send them the information they will at least think about it!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!