View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
yli009
Yorkie Yakker

Sad Has Anyone Heard of This Breeder?

So I visited a girl today who is looking to rehome her yorkie puppy after only having him for a few weeks. She said that she got the puppy as an impulse buy after college graduation and realized shortly after that she didn't have the time to care for it. The puppy looked healthy as far as I could tell and was very adorable and well-cared for by her.

HOWEVER, the paperwork that she showed me was minimal. She supposedly got the puppy from a Virginia breeder named Charles Boykin. She showed me a paper that said the puppy was eligible for ACA registration....I'm assuming that means he is not yet registered but I'm not really familiar with this issue.

Either way, she is a nice girl and I believe everything that she said but I'm not sure I trust the breeder from whom she got the puppy. Has anyone heard of a breeder in VA named Charles Boykin?

I keep telling myself that regardless of the legitimacy, this puppy needs a home so maybe I should get him rather than let him end up in a shelter or elsewhere. Is that a bad way of thinking about it??? Help please!!!

Attached are some pictures of the pup.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsz_dscn2874.jpg (104.8 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg rsz_dscn2876.jpg (116.3 KB, 111 views)
yli009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!