View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 04:46 PM   #5
sugarmamma
Donating YT 18K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDandPasquale View Post
So Dh and I started off the day by going apple picking..it was great..AND it was dog-friendly. We met lots of dogs and had a great time. When we came home, our town was having their annual fair.

For the past two years, i have taken Pasquale there. He loves seeing all the people. I have always seen dogs there. Well today we went.I was carrying Pasquale in my arms. Suddenly i'm tapped on the shoulder and its the dog officer. She tells me that no dogs are allowed at the fair(which is being held at the town park). I was shocked cause i told her that i've been taking Pasquale there for 2 years and have always seen other dogs, plus i was carrying him in my arms. She then told me I might have taken him there...i just wasnt "caught". Which i find hard to believe cause i saw MANY dogs there last year. So hubby and I just left ....I'm just so annoyed cause there really isnt anywhere you can take your dog in this community. I could understand if I was walking my dog..maybe. BUT i was carrying him..which even annoys me more.

Thanks for letting me vent. I just wish there were more dog friendly places.

Was this in Fla or Mass?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!