View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 01:33 PM   #8
Akitakt
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrosenberry
Natural Choice Nutro lamb and rice formula...

So I went to Eukanuba to print out their ingred. and I couldn't find any on their site...hmmmm that's interesting... I just wanted to compare the two, and now I cant... Oh well if anyone else can, post it please.
Hey, that's what I feed my dog, wait no, it's California Natural Lamb & Rice by Natura. Well, anyway I wanted to mention that everyone here probably already knows about Iams dog labs (iamscruelty.com) and if you want to feed it to your dog after knowing that then that is your decision, it's a free country.

However, I am currently taking an equine nutrition class and I didn't think anything I learned in there would apply to dog nutrition but it did. There's this whole complicated equation for figuring out Crude Protein and Digestable Energy but some dog food companies do not list DE (digestable energy) on their label. But they are required by law to tell you if you ask so call and ask them. That is what I'm going to do with Iams.

I like Wysong/Solid Gold brand because it is quality food and cruelty free. I am going to compare Wysong Maintenance Diet to Eukanuba's and see what the DE & CP are and how they compare in value. I will post it here when I find out the answer regardless.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!