Thread: I can laugh now
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 04:55 AM   #1
lynnelily
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I can laugh now

This story is a bit gross. Yesterday when my husband walked in the door from work all the dogs ran up to him excited for their hug and kisses except Charm. That is not normal for her she loves her daddy. I went over to her and her ears were down she had a pitiful look on her face and she wouldn't move. We called her and she wouldn't stand up or move and I panicked. I thought she'd gotten hurt because she was playing with Chloe and Claire right before this running around the room. I picked her up and she started shaking so I thought she must have gotten hurt. I jumped on the phone to my vets office and handed her over to my husband. While I was on the phone he was looking her over and noticed a tiny half inch piece of poop stuck to her butt. It was was attached by hairs that were inside her, he pulled it out and it was a long strands of my hair she must of eaten. It must have frighten her so bad she wouldn't move. After it was out she ran around the room all happy like thank you all playful. I had to tell the vet tech on the phone sorry it was just a bit of poop stuck in her hair she wasn't hurt. She just laughed and said she was happy it wasn't anything serious. I can laugh now but she scared me to death.
lynnelily is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!