View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 08:04 AM   #11
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskayorkie View Post
Thanks, everybody! Each year, I think it's probably a mistake to take them on this trip. Seems like one or the other is always getting sick, and it can be a chore to care for them and try to enjoy the scenery too. But I always end up breaking down and taking them because I know I'd miss them too much!

And lovespandp, that's a funny observation. He DOES look HUGE in that picture! He is a big Yorkie -- 10 pounds plus -- but I was also downhill from him and shooting up. Poor guy is gonna get a complex now! Jillie will probably start calling him Bigfoot!
looks like they enjoyed the trip.. even if a little under the wheather. Pnut has tummy issues too, he has a very sensitve stomach, if he eats a little human food he will get the runs but that doesnt mean he wont want to take a walk!! They are determined little things. You always have really good pics and videos! I love seeing your babies.

He should have good complex.. everyone thinks pnut is a girl!! He has the smallest package haha. Oh well ... he is a little metro anyways hehe.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!