View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 07:49 AM   #13
Darlene68
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Apple View Post
Hey Darlene, I don't know if Jesse hikes, but I have a couple of clients with male yorkies that are pad trained, and hike...The smaller one, Harley, goes on a pad that is on the floor, in the bathroom, and about 1/3 of the pad is put up, against the wall...It works great for him, because he's only 3 1/2 lbs (btw, he's 9 1/2 years old!)....The other one, Max, is about 8 lbs. and his mom has a low tupperware container, about the size of a pad, and has the lid to the container set at an angle, inside the container, leaning against the wall...That works for him...If I didn't explain that well, I'll take a picture of it, and send it to you, next time I sit for them...(October 1st)...Hope this info give you some ideas...Maggie & Co...
K...I need a pic of that because I can't picture it in my head, lol!!
For Bailey I have a pee pad put into a big container, something like a kitty litter box, but bigger so when Bailey lifts his leg it can't leak out. Jesse never marks, and when he goes pee he squats a lot and will hike once in awhile. The thing with Jesse is he is not indoor trained, hence the BB
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!