View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 04:39 AM   #1
107barney
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member

Default T. Bumpkins & Co. Washable Doggie Pee Pads - New Sizes

Due to multiple requests for more sizing options from our customers, T. Bumpkins & Co. is now offering our washable doggie pee pads in three sizes.

Our washable pee pads are hand-crafted from all new materials carefully selected to offer a quality and long-lasting product.

We have many fabric choices on our website so that our pads can meet your design preferences and match your home and personal taste.

The three sizes we now offer are, and their prices (before my YT 20% off discount offered only to YT members by entering the code YTSAVE20 at checkout) are:

16" x 22" - our smallest pad which is great for carriers, travel, and very small dogs. This pad costs $15.99 (after discount, the price of this pad will be appoximately $13).

22" x 28" - our standard sized pad -- this is the pad I use every day for my three yorkies and the most popular size for small dogs. Customers with large breed dogs have also purchased this size and offered positive feedback on the capacity and use of this size. This pad costs $19.99 ($16 after YT discount)

30" x 32" - our largest sized pad -- great for training puppies, multi-dog households, and larger breed dogs. This pad costs $23.99 (about $19 after YT discount).

Here is the direct link to our website where you can see photos and read more. Thanks for looking
Washable Dog Pee Pads and Cotton Cloth Fabric Selections
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!