View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 07:13 PM   #9
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskayorkie View Post
Took Eddie and Jillie to Denali National Park over the weekend, and they did pretty darned well. Eddie was amazing. He seemed perfectly comfortable for long rides in the car and life around camp. His appetite was good, and he wasn't too barky when we ran into other dogs. Jillie had the runs, so she was pretty miserable, but she still did pretty well and seemed to enjoy herself. She just needed to poop at unpredictable times -- like in the car on the way up and on MIL's sleeping bag! She didn't eat much at all except for some rice and hamburger, which I was glad we brought. I wish I'd thought to bring some canned pumpkin.

I didn't get any great "camping" shots, but here they are in a few random shots.

1. Here's Jillie and Kelly walking in front of a gorgeous Mount McKinley at an overlook on our way to the park.
2. You've heard of a jackalope. With these caribou antlers, Jillie became a Yorkiebou.
3. Eddie looking his bad self on a brilliantly blue-sky day.
4. Jillie made the most of it despite her upset tummy.

Im sorry lol I couldnt help to notcie how big Eddie is!! haha (you know down there) I always thought pnut was small haha.. Ya i am tired been up since 4 in the morn
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!