View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 06:55 AM   #3
taren
Yorkie Yakker

i have had the same issue. sometimes mine will take random poopies in the kitchen and just last week for the very first time EVER went tinkle on my toilet. he has been potty trained for a long while too. he goes outside and on the potty pads. i know he knows when he has done wrong because he always runs and jumps on us ready to hand out kisses. and also, my neighbor/godmother ....he has done the same at her house too. she has potty pads set up in her back room for her dog and harley will go back there too and use them. but after her return from being out of town for a few weeks, he will go #2 in her front entry way. and again, he knows he was naguhty. when i go over for a visit, he stays home now. i will only take him over for short lengths of time to test him, but he still managed to do his deed in the 30 min we were there.

i am not sure why he does this. when i am gone for longer lengths of time he goes potty on the pads. and he has access to the whole house. i never have any problems. he is 1 year and 3 months old. he only does the dirty deeds while we are at home.
taren is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!