View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 06:16 AM   #9
peachesmom1sc
YT Addict

Default Thank yyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by zowiandnikasmom View Post
i'm so sorry to hear you're so heartbroken. i completely understand. not a day has gone by that i havent cried for my little girl nika, and missed her so much. i really wonder if i will ever be ok from this? she was my life too, a very "alpha" 5lb that would never let me out of her sight. she was constantly on my lap or following me around as my shadow. it's so hard to accept she isnt here anymore, especially at night, and when i come home. i miss her little yorkie nose kisses, her "happy dance," the comfort of her warm heart, and the adoring look she always gave me. losing her so young (6yrs) is another reason it is so hard. she brought me so much happiness. i'm sure little peaches and nika are our little angels now, watching over us. i'm sure they have made friends and are running free at the rainbow bridge waiting for the day we meet again, with so many other special little babies. i feel so blessed to have had such a special little one in my life though, as i'm sure you do as well. the happiness and joy will always outweigh the sorrow we are feeling now. i'm sure they both know how special and loved they were and always will be. its so hard without her!!!! ill be saying some prayers! and zowi and i would like to send you a ~hug~

thank you for your kind words sorry for you lost as well these lil yorkies sure can get your heart my lil one would sleep on my neck so after she passed i was not sure if i would ever sleep again it took a long time hubby always wonder how i could sleep with her on my neck like that i always told him it was a mommy thing we had a bond that will never be shared with another again thanks and for the hug to

Pat
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!