View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 04:57 AM   #13
poosdarling
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I am not going to bother reading your extreme posts. You have put me and my family through enough over the past few weeks.

BOTTOM LINE IS ..... you told me I was wrong for keeping Remy and that I should have returned him sooner. YES YOU WERE RIGHT.

So with Benji .... the moment I found out. I asked to return him AND i did not even ask for you to pay shipping. I asked for either a REPLACEMENT or a REFUND. But you said NO to both. But Why?????? I don't understand ... I am doing everything you mentioned I should have done last time.

Perhaps its because you knew you sent me a bad dog and if I sent him back. You can't sell him.

Oh just keep him for 3 more months is all that you ask??? See if his bites corrects? And what if it doesn't???? You said then you will send me a $2,000 credit toward another pup and this time it would be perfect???

Then what of Benji??? What is to become of him. By then he would be attached to us and we would be attached to him. Oh I know, we can stick him next to Remy our other PET BOY!

It's just horrible and makes me mad that you want to gamble on Benji's happiness when you KNOW he wasn't what we are looking for. I feel sorry for your dogs knowing now you don't stand next to them.

I

Join today and remove this ad!