View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 04:23 AM   #10
BiewerBaby
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by poosdarling View Post
I tell him that this is unacceptable and I cannot work with a bad bite and he is not show quality. Then he goes on to tell me well why don't you wait 3 months and see if his bite will self correct and if it doesn't we will give you $2000 credit toward your next puppy and this time it will be perfect. .
That is not true . We asked you if you mind could keep him 3 month longer to see how his bite turns out when the new teeth come in . We told you that if the bite still will be bad we would send you 2000 USD or give you a 2000 USD credit on the next puppy and help you place him in a nice home so that you would get another 2000 USD so that you would have the money back that you paid for him . You said you don't want it , because you would get to fast attached to him and would not more be able to place him later , which i could understand . After that you agreed that i find him another home, so that you get all the money back that you paid for him , which went not fast enough for you . You wanted that we send you 3000 USD back and you will place him yourself and after we didn't agreed with that , you wanted to send both back and MJ offered to take the older boy with the one testicle back as well .

Quote:
Now he says he will refund me $2,000 and help me sell Benji for $2,000. Well that sounds okay since I won't be too far out from what I paid..
That is what we offered you from day 1 .

Quote:
Okay so a few days go by and I receive an angry email. Apparently there were some negative postings on a breeder who sends dogs with no beans and bad bites. He automatically assumed the role and pointed fingers at me and told me that he has been trying really hard to help me and only for me to say bad things about him, his mother, his father and etc. Well I guess everyone has a different definition on "working hard". But okay you say that you are working hard and I will give you that. But hmmm .... now what does your parents have to do with any of this? I don't understand? I've only heard that when things get rough you run to mommy and daddy. But now I see what they mean ... stop being childish we are all grown ups.
Here are the two emails i send Jin .
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...erbaby/aaa.jpg
Please read what has been posted on the forum ......don't you agree that this sound pretty pretty much like this story ?

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...rbaby/bbbb.jpg

Quote:
So I tell him I'm sorry but I can no longer work with you if you are going to be so petty. Originally I asked for him to reimburse me $3,000 for both Remy and Benji. We paid $4,500 for both pups that are supose to be show quality. To reimburse us $3000 for both pet quality dogs is actually a very FAIR thing to do. Because that would have meant I spent about $2,500 each for pet males. I mean it's still not fair since we don't need pet males but we were willing to split some of the losses with our breeder..
You didn't wanted to work longer with us because i could not sell Benji fast enough , but it takes a few days and i want him to have a good home and that does not work in 1 day . See the email
cccc.jpg picture by biewerbaby - Photobucket

We gave you already a discount of 1000 USD when you got the last 2 puppies and we wanted to send you 2000 USD back that would be a reinburse of 3000 USD for the two males and you still had the option to place Benji in a nice pet home for 2000 USD .
BiewerBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!