View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 02:53 AM   #6
BiewerBaby
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I am not the breeder of the dogs .
Jin send the money to the breeder , she just needs to look in the pedigree to see that MJ is the breeder and she needs to look at the paperwork from shipping that MJ shipped the puppies . She knew this all upfront .

When Remy was shipped he was checked by 2 different vets ( not our vet) and he was fine . I told Jin to take him to the vet at least 48 hours after she got him , but she first made it 2 weeks later . She send me a email and told me all was fine expect that the vet only could feel one testicle , WHICH i had to tell her is not correct and that she should send the puppy back . I told her that MJ is more than correct and that i could talk to them even if she had him already for 2 weeks . BUT JIN didn't wanted to send him back and wanted to wait longer even if i told her that i don't know if the breeder takes him back if she doesn't send him back right away. Testicles are a very sensetive subjec and can go back up if the males are not handeled right . I never said that the second testicle is going to come back down . I said it could be , but that it also could be that the testicle won't come back down .I think every breeder would do the same . I said that Sunny had one of his testicle pretty high , you could feel it , but it was not down and first came down with 10 month. Jin herself said that she was stupid to trust her vet . If the fault is been know at a young age and the owner does not want to send the puppy back ....i think that the breeder is not to be blamed for that .

MJ feeled bad for that and wanted to make that good so we started to find a solution for that problem . MJ offered to send 1000 USD back or give credit to the next puppy and we was talking about free shipping ( another 500 USD ) .

In that time Jin feel in love with a girl that MJ was going to keep for breeding . She begged and begged and it was her idea to take her and a boy and get a credit of 1000 USD so that she was able to talk MJ into letting the girl go because they wanted to keep her.

I have been pretty pretty busy the weeks and have not been able to drive up to see the puppies myself and check them again . I always asked MJ if everything is fine with the puppies and they told me everything is fine .Than they was shipped on 1 September and i think on the 2 th September , after Jin already told me that she likes the girl , but the boy would be to big for her taste , she told me he had a bad bite . I was shocked and really upset .......but not at Jin . I was upset about MJ and talked to them and they told me the bite has been fine and gave me the number of their vet's and they told me the same . In my very first email after i found this out with the bite i promised Jin that we find a solution and i told her more than 1000 times that i am really sorry . There is no excuse for something like that . I asked for pictures and asked her to let the vet check the bite . Jin was going to a show Sunday so i asked her to take him with her what she wanted to do anyway and maybe ask other people what they think .

I asked if Jin maybe could keep the male longer to see how the bite turns out after the new teeth come in , because it happened in the past that bites have been fine after the new teeth come in . BeeGee the dad so far has never produced a puppy with a bad bite and the mom Sina didn't produced a puppy with a bad bite.

Jin got really mad at me because i asked her to keep him longer . I told her if he would not turn out , we would make sure that she gets the money back and that she has no lose . BUT she didn't wanted that .

So i started to look for a new home for him, but it wasn't fast enough for Jin . She wanted to get ride of him the same day . Again i told her that i am really sorry .

When i found out that a other person started to talk about the whole problem that we had , i wrote to Jin and told her that i am upset about it , she wrote some really mean Emails , which i send to MJ . They called me and told me to offer Jin that they take all 3 dogs back . They would pay the whole money back included the shipping cost that MJ had to pay PetAir to ship the 3 puppies to USA ( 1000 USD ) , they wanted to pay the vet cost of all 3 dogs , they wanted to pay the taxes back that Jin had to pay when she picked up the dogs from the airport as well as the money they pay to wire the money to Germany . And on top they wanted to pay for the shipping cost to send the puppies back . Who would do that ?

We needed to wait because the puppies got their shots for rabies and could not fly back until they have it at least 30 days and there have been a few more things that needed to be worked on . Again i got some really upsetting emails from Jin because it went not fast enough .

Yesterday i got an Email with a data that shows what it would cost to send the puppies back .
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...by/Jetapet.jpg

I didn't agrreed with the cost for sending the puppies back . I know we paid about 600 USD when we imported a dog from USA back , so i think that this is way to high. I asked her if we could see if we find a other company that is able to ship the puppies that isn't that expensive . But again she got mad .

Meanwhile MJ had planned to place the girl with a friend in the USA and wanted to co-own her with the person , so that she does not need to fly back and that they still could get puppies from her .
The person wanted to pick her up in the next days and i wanted to give Jin an exact date .

She wrote back that this would be great so that the boys could fly right away and don't habe to stay longer until end of October . She send a few emails and wanted that we send the money right away back and said that we then could talk about the girl . I could not understand why and had the feeling that she would not keep her word and let us get the girl and later we would not get her when the boys are away . She again got mad and told me that the girl needs to fly back with the 2 boys because she is not a broker and that we then could send her back to USA . It didn't made sense to me and i told her that she would not be a broker if a friend picks up a puppy from her and pay in cash for the puppy .

Than she backed everything up again and send me a pretty nast email .
After this email i told her i am done with her because i really don't think i need to be treated that way .

Ok Michael. I am going to say this one more time.
Now read this in a nice way I am not trying to s**t on you.
I am a really busy woman. I have a life and I don't sell dogs for a living like you. So I don't have much time to do this crap all day. I am getting VERY tired of this. I am going to give you ONE option. You can take it or leave it. Tomorrow I want to see a confirmation from the bank stating that you refund us $3,000. After you wire it ... I will be happy and Henry will be happy. I will most likely not buy anymore dogs from you because I am scared to send you money now. But I promise to say nice things about you and Marianne on the forum. I will announce that you do stand by your dogs and love them very much and that I am very happy with the results. If you do not wire me the money. I will continue to go on all dog forums, health forums and I will buy a website and critisize your business ethnics. Don't underestimate me I do not enjoy toying with you over emails after emails. I will also take the emails you sent me and post them on a website dedicated to just you.Now this might sound really mean and stuff. But it's really not because if you agree to send us the $3,000 and Mia's pedigree we can still be friends and I can still send you nice pics like I use to. So think about it but don't forget ... I want an answer by tomorrow. =)

I think i have done what i could to get a solution for this problem and i think my reaction to the last email is more than understandable .

That is all i want to say about this topic .
It kind of remembers me about the story that a lady got 2 yorkshire females from us . The one yorkshire female got to big and she got the half price that she paid for both girls back......because the one girl was to big for breeding . Later i had to find out that both females got sold to breeder and that the one female got breed at a age of 10 month .

So now think what you want about me , but i think our reference site talks for itself !

Many greetings
Michael
Biewer Yorkshire "My Insatiable Love"
BiewerBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!