View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
poosdarling
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

We purchased the pups through Michael Ostern of My Insatiable Love and Marianne Shroter from Simply the Best. Michael and Marianne has a working relationship in Germany. I do not know what that relationship in specific.

All I do know is that I purchased my first biewer from Michael and I was content. When we returned for our second pup, Michael showed us a litter from Marianne. I stated that I felt uncomfortable dealing with someone I have never spoke to. Michael told me I can trust them 1000% as they are like family to him. I thought well Mariannes litters are all out of Michaels males. So it would be like getting a pup from Michael plus we were so happy with out Kissy. That is when we started going through our hideous venture.

Michael tried to wash his hands afterwards by telling me I was wrong to blame him. Since afterall it was not him who sent the dogs. Even though that is TRUE. Michael acted as a broker between Marianne and I, and I feel that he is heavily responsible in ensuring the quality of the pups.

Originally I did not want to go around bad mouthing people. But after a few encouragements I've decided it is best to make sure the his name and kennel name be stated in these posts. So that in the future families searching through google can google keywords like biewer yorkshire, biewer yorkie, michael ostern, my insatiable love, biewerbabys and simply the best. I wish when I was researching I had came upon threads like these. There were threads about breeders such as Michael in the past but names were never mentioned thus the search was not possible.

I just hope that Michael will keep good on his word and not continue to hold on to our little girls pedigree as hostage.

Join today and remove this ad!