View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #164
yorkieusa
Crazy about Kacee!
Donating Member

Bonnie,
The pictures of Alexander are so cute. He looks great and he looks so happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjc View Post
You're too sweet! I think alot of what we Yorkie owners do for our little ones goes a bit 'outside the box' if you will... but only we, as owners, know what we have gotten in return! I also plan to steal some of your ideas for when I am nursing my oldster... so I can add to my list of things I never mention to the General Public! (Ha, I know... it's there now!)

And you know... what one does for their pets is such a personal thing, and the fact that you constantly questioned yourselves shows that you were more in tune to Ashley's needs... but it is a very fine balance, and until one receives a sign of sorts, one cannot know for sure if that time has come. Especially with old dogs, who knows them better than their owners?

Another horrible thing happened to me tonight... While walking Peek A Boo for his nightly wee, he started being freaky about the road. So I'm watching him and he's walking all off to one side then the other and really being weird. So not to prolong the drama... I realized he just figured out the road was different.... it had been repaved a year ago, so it's still all nice and new. Normally he walks with 1-3 of his friends, who must distract him enough to where he never noticed the road was repaved.... when we returned to the yard his confidence returned and he seems fine...
Or early onset of CCD?
I was going to tell you that our road was repaved this summer. Kacee is just 5 and she was freaked out walking on it after it was repaved. It took her quite a while to get used to it, too. So, who knows?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!