View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
Kdgd14
YT Addict

Default On the bed from day one!?!?!

I've heard sooo many people say that their Yorkie's have slept with them from day one. When I get my Yorkie I would love her to sleep with me every night, even from the beginning. I guess you could say I am a light sleeper, but sometimes I get a little more in the medium sleeper side. I am not even close to being afraid of rolling her over because I don't move a lot and even if I feel the corner of the blanket under me I wake up. The thing that does really worry me is her peeing on the bed I would be so afraid of waking up in the morning and there was a pee spot. I don't sleep for ever long either I go to bed at 9:45, and wake up at 5:45-6:00 (I have school, trust me I don't choose to wake that early!!) The only thing I could think to do is not giving her water about an hour before bed, and taking her out right before I go to sleep. What else could i do to make sure she doesn't pee in the bed??? Also, did you sleep with your baby from day one, and how did you, (I've heard if people putting a crate in bed)
Kdgd14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!