View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 06:13 AM   #162
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonBon View Post
I said 'bit of cheese' earlier, but actually it's a bit of Cheez Whiz. Alex loves it and I think it works a lot like the cream cheese - it sticks to the pills and also makes it harder for him to spit out. I've used this method for years, starting when Becca was first put on thyroid meds, and I've still been using it to give glucosamine to Alex every day. It always works for Alex and it's so easy to control the amount I give him. I just thought maybe since the Rimadyl was chewable and liver flavored he'd like to have it as a separate little treat, but he didn't go for that.

I'm gonna stick with the Cheez Whiz for his pills. He's used to it, I'm used to it and it works for us. Besides, he still has to take the Anipryl and glucosamine daily and it's so easy to just mush them all into a little mound of the cheese stuff.
Cheez Wiz Hostess Struedel Cakes As long as you let them wash it down with a veggie cocktail it balances it all out!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!