Thread: Annoyed...
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 10:05 PM   #23
citygirl123
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

[QUOTE=Krystee;3275106[I]My mom on the other hand has been going through withdrawls this summer because my brother is going off to college (her last, and favorite child ) and she will be all alone. So she bought this little dog, DD1 loves her... I can't stand the dog!!! My mom has bows for her hair, she sleeps wth the dog, just basically anything I would do for DD1 she does for this dog. It is like her new child seeing as all her children are gone. I have never had an inside dog and my children won't either. DH and I believe that IF our children get an animal it will be outside, some think this is horrible and heartless but thats just our opinion. I figure if this dog brings my mom happiness in her time of sorrow and emptynesting then more power to her."

QUOTE]
[/I]

Ok...this part got me. I feel sorry for the mom and do hope this little dog brings her happiness. I was a stay at home mom for many years and loved it, but now my baby is 25 and on his way out sometime this year. I just got my little dog. I've never had a little dog. Somehow Copper fills that nurturing spot that some of us have. I realize he is a dog, but he has brought me so much joy in the past 7 months. I do spend money on him, but I'm reasonable and as long as my husband doesn't mind, who cares what I spend?

I also believe an inside dog gets more love and affection than one who stays out back 24/7. I've now had both. The dog that is allowed inside becomes a part of your family home. Love my little yorkie!!

Last edited by citygirl123; 09-20-2010 at 10:07 PM.
citygirl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!