View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 03:45 PM   #1
tegamom1
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Congratulations Newbies!

Just wanted to say congratulations to Lissette (Manolo's Mom) and Sonja (Sunnie). They both did a wonderful job showing their puppies this weekend in Dallas and winning their classes. Lissette, girl, your were awesome your very first time in the ring....and at a Specialty, at that! You're going to do great and I was so glad I got to spend time with you instead of just talking online or over the phone.
Sonja, your second show I think...amazing! Mary is still talking about how much she enjoyed you coming to Dallas, spending the weekend and all the help you were. She couldn't believe you had everything packed up on Sunday! I know she's looking forward to getting back to California and hitting the shows with you and the puppies. Sunnie and Delilah are going to be great fun! It was so nice to meet you and I felt as if I had known you a long time as soon as we met.
Lissette, you and Sonya both have wonderful mentors to work with and learn from and the show world will be an even better place with newbies like you. Loved spending time with you! You guys are awesome (and so are Hank, Shiner and Sunnie)!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!