Thread: Annoyed...
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 06:38 AM   #11
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Agree with everyone above. I feel SORRY for those who have never been loved by a dog. It is the purest, simplest form of love you could ever receive. Jackson has taught me so many things since I brought him home nearly 2 years ago; he has shown me pure love, devotion and loyalty. He's more than a dog, he is my teacher, my companion, my inspiration, and my best friend. A dog won't ever turn his back on you, they will always love you. And to those who can't open their heart up enough for such a love... well I simply feel sorry for them. To me, my life wouldn't be complete without a dog... there's a quote like "Dogs aren't our whole lives but they make our life whole" and it's so true.

Now like you said, I do understand some people simply aren't dog/animal people. That is fine. I am not a cat person but that doesn't mean I would go around saying people are so stupid for spending money on their cats, or even having a cat, gosh they just get in the way, etc, etc.... just as I would never say to someone "EW! You wanna have a kid?! Ugh, smelly diapers, puking, crying, pooping!!" Lol. And to the person who said Like, "I can't come visit you this weekend, bc I don't have anyone to watch my dog."... how many times do people use that excuse with their kids? "I don't have a babysitter so I can't go!" What is the difference?
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!