View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 06:19 AM   #9
diannenet
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Thanks Cathy, Linda and KJC. I appreciate all the information. I do feel better about his LP and I've mentioned to my husband if he's looking for a project (like he needs another one as a carpenter) he could build Toby some stairs for the bed.

We too have a full set of stairs going down to the family room and they are carpeted. I've given Toby one of his favorite chews......a Himalayan chew and it keeps him pretty calm. My husband says most days all the dogs do is sleep. They usually don't get active until after I get home from work.

I will definitely work on "retraining" Toby. He's definitely a stubborn little stinker but he IS the animal version of the love of my life. I've never had a dog as dedicated (to me) as he is and am loving every minute of it.

Thanks again for everyone's story and advice. I'm copying and pasting all of it into a document I can keep and reference from time to time. I'm thankful it isn't real serious or life threatening.

Jodi - you must have added your response while I was typing this one. I know you aren't a REAL doctor but you are very knowledgeable and I appreciate all your help.

Last edited by diannenet; 09-19-2010 at 06:21 AM.
diannenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!