View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 04:45 AM   #1
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Default HOUSTON TX VETS - My personal feelings

Since we have so many Texas members here - I thought I'd share my vet.

I highly reccomend Dr. Hawke at the Highway 6 Animal Hospital in Sugar Land TX. I've tried different vets now for 20 years in Houston and they are the best in my opinion - I make a 45 minute drive just to see them... rather than go to vets close to my home.

This facility is NOT your average clinic/hospital - it's a VET Practice in a house built for animals...the Doctors will spend time talking to you about anything. They also offer boarding and they have a whole upstairs dedicated to the comfort of the pets they board.

As far as treatment - they care... and actually sit down and explain things......They also will follow up with aftercare - I've found the people at this Vet Practice to be the most personal and experienced out of all the vets I've been to....and after 3 Cockers and 2 yorkies - I've been to the vet often in these past 10 years.

As far as the trust factor - they have mine.

Now...on the subject of Groomers in Houston?

I have none to share as I have YET to find a good groomer in Houston and believe me - I've tried ....I learned to do my own grooming rather than trust anyone with my girls...one day I may try again but I haven't had very good luck any so far - at least non I can refer to anyone.

Hope this information will help someone who may be looking for a good vet in the Houston area.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!