View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 08:29 PM   #3
brendarash
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

I have a Chi I am fostering that is 6 months as well. The k-9 teeth have a curve look to them. But do not worry when they go into have the spay the vet will pull the puppy teeth out. Just make sure you bring it to the Dr attention. They did not pull Freddies (the chi Im fostering) they said he was to young. (at 6 months ) So maybe ask if you should wait until they are a bit older. I would watch the babies closely while out side around other dogs (male) you can tell when they are in heat when there little teats swell a bit and so does there Female Parts. Good luck. Maybe a little chicken wire around the back of your yard that they go through will stop them from making there way through to the other dog. I have heard some vets like to wait until the dog is done with there first heat before spay or neautering them. I was not going to wait but my Sadie was so tiny they waited until she was almost 1 yr. old but was just coming out of her heat.they pulled her two k9's then. Good luck
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!