View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 12:28 PM   #1
katienme2002
YT 1000 Club Member

Default What is wrong with people?

Ok, so my daughter who is 8 has dance lessons on Thursdays, I usually drop her off and then me and Roxie go to the park and walk, which is always a blast. Anyways...we are walking and this couple comes walking towards us with a poodle and some kind of huge dog, of course with a retractable leash on the poodle. Ok, so we move wayyy over and I tell Roxie to behave, meanwhile the bigger dog is just chilling and minding his own business enjoying his walk..lol..and the poodle..omg..it was barking and leaping and lunging, get this...and the man acts like shes the strongest dog in the world, and shes dragging him! Here we are way over on the other side of the walkway and this man is just letting the dog pull him right into our way , and thought it was hilarous. I was so proud of Roxie, she growled but didnt act stupid. As we passed, I said good girl Roxie, she needs to be more like you..lol...All the man could say was "Boo Boo you shouldnt be so mean" and laughed. WTH?? Whats wrong with people, that crap isnt funny...Sorry had to vent!
katienme2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!