View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 09:27 AM   #1
lizzieg
YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 036 just a little frustrated...venting session

IDK if I am looking for a solution, if there is one, or if I just have to vent. I was married on the 28th, and we separated 4 days later. We are trying to work on things, and I moved back to my house in the mountains. The only thing that held me back from sleeping with Khloe was my husband. He loves her and is really good with her, but doesn't agree with dogs in the bed. So of course I let her sleep with me when I moved. I am spending the weekend with him, sick with a sinus infection, stressed out, and Khloe is still wanting to sleep with me. ): We crated her last night, and she calmed down after a minute or so, but I don't see the issue with her cuddling with us. She is fully housebroken now and is as clean as we are.

Thanks for allowing me to vent. We go to marriage counseling tomorrow morning; hopefully we can work our issues out. Every marriage has issues. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!