View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 06:06 AM   #9
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFan121s View Post
Several years ago, the OP took a lot of heat from the members here. Some of us still remember the controvery that she was the center of...some members just stand out, even after years time.
When she joined, she shared info about her pup, Tedi.
A few months later, she put him up for sale because she had "too many dogs." Posted him up for sale in multiple threads where people were looking for a dog. Then went on to mention that her hubby had recently bought her a poodle. A few months later she post up looking for a 'male teacup to use for breeding purposes' and admitted that she'd gotten rid of Tedi because he'd gotten bigger than she wanted him to and that she kept getting dogs and they kept getting bigger than she wanted them.
To no surprise, she got A LOT of heat from members here because of it.

Since then, she has only been back to YT to post when she has litters for sale. She got some criticism then to for advertising them as being from AKC Champion bloodlines.

I think that about sums it up. Like previously mentioned, it was a long time ago, but really rubbed some people the wrong way.
I so disagree with using YT as a launching pad for puppy sales. In my mind if you only come here to talk about your puppies and do not contribute otherwise it speaks volumes. There are way too many "members" that see this community as nothing other than a place to sell their dogs. That is NOT what YT was created for and should not be used in this manner.

I'm very concerned that someone who has been breeding for years do not know basic signs of pregnancy in a dog. Just concerning to me
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!