View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 02:00 PM   #9
yorkielady06
YT 500 Club Member

Well I ended up taking her in because she just started trembling all over again but her tongue stayed pink.
Findings: Unknown....
But my vet did say that due to her small size, overall conditions, etc that had she been with most breeders she would have either already passed or been put down. That broke my heart. I asked the vet if I was being selfish for keeping her alive and she told me absolutely not. That she is not in any pain and is more spoiled than her 3 year old singleton skin kid. She did tell me that she thinks it is cardiac in nature and that due to her enlarged heart pushing on her trachea it does not take much to make the trachea collapse and her being anxious just adds more stress on her heart.
We both agreed that she is a hospice patient. She agrees with no testing as it would be a mute point. They could not due much for her anywhere. I will continue to love her as I do and treat her as a princess. I just think it takes a piece of me every time she does this. I know she is day by day but after months of no problems you let yourself get hopeful then something like this happens to snap you back to reality
Thank you for the kind words.
Yorkie-mama I am so sorry. It is breeders like that that give honest caring breeders a horrible name. I hope you have found some peace and that your baby is now running around chasing all the little critters she wants.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!