View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 11:27 AM   #4
yorkie_mama22
Currently Suspended!

wow that sounds so familar to me. My Stormy who passed away last July was just a little over two years old. She was 5 lbs and had been born in a puppymill with a real "unknown" history as the woman I got her from was a big liar! She had seizures that were brought on by stress as well! About two weeks after we got her, she had a seizure after her bath. Just like you mentioned she seized, blue tongue, not breahting, totally lifeless. We did CPR and my husband rushed her to the vet, on the way she came to. The fresh air helped I think. We never did figure out a cause or anything to help. We had her for a very short time of 9 months. Taking her everywhere with me helped alot. And then one said day I was gone away for the whole day and had left her home after working two 12 hour shifts the weekend before and she passed away after having a possible seizure at home with my husband. Bless her soul.

I hope you can hold on to your sweet baby for just a while longer. Your in my thoughts and prayers!
yorkie_mama22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!