View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 08:23 PM   #8
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midge5353
I completely agree! I think that this new "holiday" stuff is outrageous! I am a Catholic teen, but I do accept others religious beliefs. I just don't think it's right to take CHRIST out of CHRISTmas!! I know that not everyone believes in Christ, but in my experience, most of those people still celebrate Christmas. I know this is Christ's holiday, but many people celebrate it whether they believe in it or not. If we stop calling it Christmas, what will it become? What should we call this holiday now? I'm sorry if this post offends anyone. That wasn't my intention. I respect your beliefs whether you believe in Jesus or not. I just don't understand why we have to take CHRIST out of CHRISTmas!

Merry Christmas!
I agree with you Stephanie!
I'm the only Mormon in my town (except for my family of course) I mean, most of the kids believe in Jesus, but they don't think about him at Christmas anymore. And one thing that can irritate me is when people to xmas instead of Christmas, because then you're taking the Christ out completley. Anyway, again, Merry Christmas everyone!

All Gave Some; Some Gave All
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!