View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 07:41 PM   #3
LuvTaycieGirl
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessizzy View Post
Izzy has been eating the raw from natures variety.... She get 1-1.5 in the morning then the dry food in the evening... SHE LOVES IT!!!!! as for what kind of protien....just get the same protien that's in the dry food and she should be fine...

Unless she has some condition that she needs to watch her protien intake... then she should be fine.. There are ALOT of members here that feed raw and love it... You will here different opinion on high vs. low protien... you have to see whats best for your furbaby

Izzy has not eaten this well EVER.. before the raw she was driving me nuts.. dumping her food over...walking away after smelling it....picking some up in her mouth then dropping on the floor and looking at it...etc... she is really picky... But she really loves this stuff and that makes me happy
That is what I am finding out... everyone has a different belief in protein levels and I totally respect that! I think what works for you dosen't always work for every one... everyone has a different baby!

I love the idea of you incorporating the raw with the dry! I seriously might to this as well! Do you have any tips before I start?..The lady at the local pet store had nothing but rave reviews about the raw!... I might actually try it!!!! I have never seen Taycie get SO EXCITED for food unless its a treat ... This alone makes me so happy!
LuvTaycieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!