View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 06:33 PM   #1
lynnelily
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default I just finished painting a Christmas ornament with my Charn on it

This is not for sale I made it for a juried art group I belong to American Holiday Artist. I put my little sweetheart Charm in it she is my youngest puppy, the older Yorkie is my Chloe's older brother (same parents) Toby he is 3 now, none of mine are adults yet. This was hand painted on a real swan eggshell and the tree is filled with Swarovski crystals that represent the Christmas lights. I also added them in their hair bows. Their is also a large Swarovski snowflake pendant that hangs under the ornament. Plus I also put 5 mm crystal red and green cabochons around the bottom gold finding. I add lot of crystal on my ornaments so they sparkle. I think this ornament is special because it has my puppy on it. I'm not accepting any new custom orders I really behind because I took a few months off work to give my puppies a good start.
Attached Thumbnails
I just finished painting a Christmas ornament with my Charn on it-charm-ornament.jpg   I just finished painting a Christmas ornament with my Charn on it-charmcu.jpg  
lynnelily is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!