View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 05:34 PM   #1
LuvTaycieGirl
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Switched to Nature's Variety

I have been feeding Taycie Blue Buffalo and she had done wonderful on it but I have been wanting to try something different. I went with Nature's Variety Prairie. I picked the bag up and she went CRAZY. I have never seen her get that excited! She smelled it and started licking and chewing on the bag! I was shocked she has never done that!

So Tonight I gave her some along with Blue Buffalo and she was soooooo excited ate the entire bowl and she hasn't done that in a VERY long time... I think she was just board!...

When I was there they also carry the Nature's Variety Raw diet which now has me thinking.... The lady at the store was so incredibly helpful and she had nothing but wonderful things to say about raw... which has me thinking... I am not against it at all its just going to take me some time to get used to the idea...

Which makes me again always concerned about protein... I know that if they are eating the RIGHT kind of protein its ok and its good for them! But then I also read things about High protein diets how harmful to the little toy dogs... I just wish I knew what to believe...
LuvTaycieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!