View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 09:54 AM   #32
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsygal37 View Post
Well part of the reason that there are so many that need homes is due to the misconception people have about rescues. I guess a good example of this is a PM I received accidently from a breeder telling a newbie NOT TO RESCUE because and I'll quote exactly what she wrote " I would not go to rescues most of the those dogs have been either abused or they could not potty trained or kennel dogs that have bred bred and bred and now retired."

She also went on to tell this newbie and I quote " I dont see anything wrong with getting a puppy for Christmas. I will have a litter the first of Oct that would be ready but my price range is 600 to 1000 girls are more expensive plus you would have shipping ."

I posted the whole PM (without the sender's name) in another section. I'm not trying to cause an argument with this member, but I'm disgusted that a "DONATING MEMBER" No less would give such trash advice and to rip apart a rescue just to make a buck is shameless!!

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

Elaine (MOM TO FIVE RESCUES)
No doubt she is part of the problem. Shameful that people resort to such tactics just to stuff their own pockets. Whoever she is, she needs to go find a job and stop living off of the backs of defenseless little pups.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!