Thread: Baby gate
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 07:46 AM   #1
lyric and pip
Yorkie Yakker

Default Baby gate

Does any one have a baby gate that they love! Looking for one with a door so you don't have to step over or take off to get through every time. We have a 42" doorway. We would like one that can go at the top of the steps, so one side would attach to a wall and the other side would attach to a banister... but if we can't find that we can put at bottom of steps and attach both sides to a wall. Hoping to spend no more than $40. I have been searching the internet and it's a bit overwhelming, plus a lot of them are super expensive! We would like one that looks nice because it will be a permanent fixture in the house for quite a while.
Need to keep Pippin out of the basement while we are gone since we recently got new carpet. He likes to have "accidents" when we leave him alone...really he's just showing us he's mad at us for leaving. He's been really spoiled this summer since my husband had been working nights and was home all day with him and then I would come home in the evenings. The schedule is changing now, so we need to keep him upstairs.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
lyric and pip is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!