View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 07:33 AM   #1
mkbartz
YT 500 Club Member

Default 3 mischievous Yorkies gang up on their mother!

I have three yorkies. Two girls: Gypsy who just turned 4 and Prissy who just turned 3. I am also really close with my breeder, so I am kind of fostering one of her stud dogs: 2 year old Jimmy (he came for a visit one day and he decided he wanted me to be his new mom and never went home. . .).
All three of them get along very well and they are so well behaved that I hardly remember that they are here. However, that was NOT the case this morning:
5:30 a.m. DH takes all the dogs out for their morning business.
7:30 I get up and take all three dogs in to the back yard for a bathroom break. Prissy gives me the middle finger and refuses to go to the bathroom. She is not a morning person so this isn’t uncommon. However she also doesn’t go to the bathroom at 9 a.m. either.
10:45 a.m. Gypsy start going ballistic at the back door (must be a squirrel in the fenced in back yard). I open the door to let her in to the back yard and Jimmy appears out of nowhere and runs out the door too (belly band and all). The two then do laps around the yard—and then disappear!! I am a few step behind them and can hear them barking---ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FENCE!!!!
I run back in the house, grab the leashes and run around the corner to the neighbour’s yard that backs on to ours, to retrieve my rogue yorkies, all the while leaving Prissy a lone in the house.
I retrieve my yorkies, talk to the neighbour, find the microscopic hole in the fence between the houses, mend the fence and take the dogs back in the house. During the commotion, Prissy (the dog left in the house) decides that she DOES finally have to go to the bathroom and poops on the couch. Gypsy, seeing the poop accident before I do, runs in the house and starts eating her sisters poop!
The couch is cleaned up, all the dogs have gone outside for a pee, but I still can’t find Jimmy’s new belly band that he lost on his adventure. Sigh. What a morning.
mkbartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!